Wednesday 25 January 2012

Junk for joy!

Over the weekend I decided to treat myself to a brand new book using some tokens a family friend had given to me after I had helped her to move into a new house. After much deliberating over various art books, I decided to go with Junk for Joy! by Sian Berry. A great book showing you how to turn other people's junk into your own personal stylish items. Although I don't neccessary like some of the final decorative outcomes, I do love the basic ideas as they really make me think how I can adapt them into the style that I or somebody else would like. I'm especially looking forward to trying out turning old beer and wine bottles into vases and pots, it should be fun to see the outcomes! A truely inspiring book with brilliant ideas to reducing our waste and green conscience.

Book of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment