Wednesday 23 November 2011

Small Storage Boxes

Storage boxes

These storage boxes are from Hobby Craft and I absolutely love them. They were discovered after a client asked if I could find a better storage solution for some nails and screws etc that were being kept in lots of separate little bags. She was finding it a hassle to get into them and find what she needed so when I came across the boxes I knew they would be the perfect solution. 


Compartments inside 
Inside each box are lots of small compartments where lots of items can be organised by dividing them up into different types and sizes. This allows you to easily see and collect the items you need when doing various jobs. The boxes themselves are easy to pick up, open and can sit on top of each other with no problem. 


I love how the boxes are simple, small and stylish. The compartments inside keep items organised but accessible and then the shell keeps everything compact and hidden out of sight. They’re a great storage solution for those ugly little D.I.Y items.  

No comments:

Post a Comment