Monday 31 October 2011

A little Hocus Pocus.

Witches Hats and Lanterns.

I used a little magic to give more character to a couple of plain witches hats by manipulating the shape and surface of the material. Firstly I bent the wire in the back of each of the hats peaks (in certain places) to easily create their own individual shapes. Secondly to add some sparkle to the already attached coloured band and silver jewelled circle I stuck on lots of different sized shiny stars all over the surface of each hat. To make each hat individual they either had silver or gold stars on them and the placement of the stars were different. Thirdly I added a silver jewelled spider onto the orange band hat which was originally a ring that I had bought from a shop and then dismantled it to glue to the centre of the silver jewelled circle. On the purple band hat I removed the silver jewelled circle completely to make the hat more masculine. The cobwebs were a final added bonus to the hats after walking into some doorway decorations!

Witches Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment